Eventually, 184.108.40.206 is out although I always had the feeling that it will come before 12c. Patch number is 13390677. More than 5000 bugs have been fixed!
End date for 220.127.116.11 is 31st of October 2013, which means that it is time to move to either 18.104.22.168 or 22.214.171.124. Or why not to 126.96.36.199? Check the roadmap!
The release notes can be found here. As it will be the terminal patchset of 11gR2, the features introduced are the last we will see in 11g.
Check into detail the New Features of 188.8.131.52 but most of all it is as follows:
1. Oracle Data Redaction is now part of 11gR2
2. The Trace File Analyzer (TFA) and Collector
3. RACcheck is now included
4. The OPTIMIZER_DYNAMIC_SAMPLING initialization parameter is set to the new value of 11
5. Total Recall: there is a new OPTIMIZE DATA clause when creating or altering a flashback data archive
6. The DES, RC4, and MD5 algorithms are desupported
7. New sqlnet.ora parameter SSL_EXTENDED_KEY_USAGE
8. New init.ora parameter: when set to true ENABLE_GOLDENGATE_REPLICATION RDBMS services used by Oracle GoldenGateare enabled.
If you would like to check the bugs fixed in 184.108.40.206 check MOS 220.127.116.11 Patch Set – List of Bug Fixes by Problem Type (Doc ID 1562142.1)!
Note: 18.104.22.168 is not yet available for Exadata.
And finally, here is all the information about my presentations at Oracle OpenWorld 2013, welcome!
Session ID: CON2131
Session Title: DBA Best Practices for Performance Tuning in a Pluggable World
Venue / Room: Moscone South – 308
Date and Time: 9/23/13, 12:15 – 13:15
Session ID: CON1759
Session Title: The Least-Known Features of Oracle Database, Part 2
Venue / Room: Moscone South – 200
Date and Time: 9/24/13, 12:00 – 13:00
Session ID: CON1715
Session Title: The Important Things DBAs Should Do Before and After an Oracle Database Upgrade
Venue / Room: Moscone South – 236
Date and Time: 9/25/13, 17:00 – 18:00
Session ID: CON9863
Session Title: Managing Oracle Engineered Systems
Marriott Marquis – Foothill F
Date and Time: 9/26/13, 15:30 – 16:30